Join us on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 as we host a panel of online journalists covering various industries who will talk about their experiences writing and what every PR staffer needs to know to get their topic covered. Journalists include:
- Mark Burlet, Baltimore Drink Examiner for Examiner.com
- Stephen Janis, formerly of The Baltimore Examiner and currently senior reporter with Investigative Voice
- Kit Pollard, Baltimore Food Examiner for Examiner.com and freelance writer
- Fern Shen of Baltimore Brew
- Mary Spiro, Baltimore Science News Examiner for Examiner.com
- And more!
WHERE: American Cancer Society – 8219 Town Center Drive, Baltimore, MD 21236
WHEN: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 – Registration and light breakfast begins at 8:30 a.m.; program and Q&A runs from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
FEES: Only $15 for BPRC members; $25 for non-members; $10 for students. Members may bring one guest free.
TO REGISTER: Call the BPRC registration line at (410) 532-7221 or e-mail your reservation to email@example.com. Please include your name, company name and daytime phone number. Reservations of non-members will only be accepted when a phone number is given.
Checks made payable to “BPRC” should be mailed in advance to BPRC, 2331 Emory Road, Reisterstown, Maryland 21136. Reservation confirmation will be given for e-mail reservations only. Payments not made in advance must be made at the door. Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.
NOTE: If you cancel after the reservation deadline, you will be responsible for the cost of the reservation. No-shows will be billed.