Register online for our December 15 celebration of the season at the Baltimore Public Relations Council’s fourth annual holiday luncheon featuring a panel discussion with local magazines, including:
- Jennifer Dansicker, Editor, Harford Magazine
- Dennis Hockman, Editor, Chesapeake Home Magazine
- Ken Iglehart, Managing Editor/Special Sections for Baltimore Magazine
- Diane Jones, Publisher, Charmed Magazine
- Michele Wojciechowski, Editor, Valley Times
WHERE: Morton’s The Steakhouse, 300 S. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. Self-parking is available in the Sheraton Inner Harbor parking garage located on Conway Street (cost is $5).
Registration cost includes lunch, a substantial serving of Morton’s popular Bar Bites — mini iceberg wedge, chicken goujonettes, crab artichoke dip, petite filet mignon on soft roll, drinks, and a dessert buffet!
WHEN: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 – Registration, lunch and networking begins at noon; program and Q&A runs from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
FEES: $20 for BPRC members; $30 for non-members; $15 for students.
TO REGISTER: Complete the registration form below; call the BPRC registration line at (410) 532-7221 or e-mail email@example.com by Friday, Dec. 11. Please include your name, company name and daytime phone number.