- Start Your Own PR Business
February 19, 2019
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Are you a PR professional who dreams of making your own rules, setting your own schedule and having the freedom to do the job the way you think it should be done? What’s involved in going out on your own? How do you get started? What are the advantages – and disadvantages – of making this leap? What are the risks, and how do you prepare for them? Our panel of independent, Baltimore-area public relations leaders is ready to tell their own stories, answer your questions – and help you determine whether setting up your own business could be right for you.
- Gayle V. Economos, a career-long broadcaster and owner/president of GVE Media/Public Relations LLC
- Theresa Wiseman, president, MediaWise Inc.
- Greg Abel, founder and president of Abel Communications
- Rob Weinhold, Chief Executive of the Fallston Group, specializing in crisis management and communications