- Morning with Public Radio
February 18, 2020
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Public radio stations are nonprofit organizations that play a vital role in local media and the Baltimore area is no exception. If you’re interested in learning ways to share your messages and meet experts with public radio station audiences in the Baltimore region, then attend our first BPRC program of 2020 on Tuesday, February 18! From music to news to talk, the Baltimore-area’s public radio stations provide opportunities for PR professionals to reach and influence loyal, upscale audiences with their varied on-air programming, as well as their online presence and podcasts. Usually owned by colleges or universities, Baltimore uniquely hosts a public station that is community-owned.
- LaFontaine Oliver, President & General Manager of WYPR 88.1FM “Your NPR News Station” (and their related signals in Ocean City & Frederick) www.wypr.org
- Jonathan Palevsky, Program Director & Interim General Manager of WBJC 91.5FM “Maryland’s Classical Music Station – The Classical Radio Voice of Baltimore City Community College” www.wbjc.com
- Terry Trouyet, CRMC, Operations Manager & Host of “All That Jazz in the Afternoon” on WHFC 91.1FM “Harford Community College Radio” www.whfc911.org
- Malarie Pinkard Pierre, General Manager, WEAA 88.9FM “The Voice of the Community” www.weaa.org
Location: Stella Maris, 2300 Dulaney Valley Road, Timonium, MD 21093.
Venue: Stella Maris