We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Media’s New Reality
October 20, 2020
8:30 am - 10:30 am
The news never stops, not even for a pandemic. In the age of COVID-19, journalists from print and broadcast alike have had to quickly adapt to a new way of news gathering. From virtual interviews to wearing a mask on the air, COVID-19 has drastically changed the media landscape, maybe forever. In this program, we bring together a panel of seasoned print, broadcast and online journalists to talk about how they have been able to adjust their work days to the media’s new reality.
- Danyell Irby, Executive Director of News, WYPR-FM
- Kai Jackson, Anchor, FOX 45 Evening News
- Yvonne Wenger, Poverty and Social Services Reporter, The Baltimore Sun
- Barry Simms, I-Team Reporter, WBAL-TV 11 (NBC)
- “Disco” Don Harrison, News Reporter/Photographer, WMAR-TV 2 (ABC)
- Tanya Black, Managing Editor, WJZ- TV 13 (CBS)
Venue: Virtual Conference Over Zoom - Link Provided After Registration
Virtual Conference Over Zoom – Link Provided Prior to Event