Annual Morning with The Baltimore Sun
September 22, 2020
8:30 am - 10:30 am
“Light for All”: The Baltimore Sun has served the area for 183 years. But things have changed a lot since 1837! Owned by Tribune Publishing, Baltimore Sun Media Group a variety of local and hyper-local papers (online & print) including The Baltimore Sun, Capital-Gazette, Towson Times, The Aegis, Carroll County Times and Columbia Flier, among others. With more journalists in the Baltimore region than any other local media outlet, Baltimore Sun Media Group is the leading news company, providing readers with trusted news and information.
BPRC is pleased to host our annual “Meet The Sun” program on Tuesday, September 22 with a panel of editors and reporters meeting with us virtually. With all the position changes and new reporters at The Sun & its affiliates, as well as the new realities of covering news during a global pandemic, this program is a must for all PR professionals! Come Zoom with BPRC & The Sun on September 22!
- Trif Alatzas, Publisher & Editor-in-Chief, Baltimore Sun Media
- Sam Davis, Managing Editor, Baltimore Sun Media
- Anne Tallent, Director of Content/News
- Chris Dinsmore, Sr. Content Editor
- Tricia Bishop, Editorial Page Editor
- Jay Judge, Director of content/community news & market editor
- Renee Mutchnik, Sr. Director Marketing
DATE & TIME: Tuesday,September 22, 2020, 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Zoom Networking; 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Program
LOCATION: Virtual Conference Over Zoom (Link provided after registration.)
Virtual Conference Over Zoom – Link Provided Prior to Event