- Morning with The Sun
September 17, 2019
8:30 am - 10:30 am
“Light for All”: The Baltimore Sun has served the area for 182 years. But things have changed a lot since 1837! Now owned by Tribune Publishing, the Baltimore Sun Media Group is the largest general-circulation daily in Maryland and includes a variety of local and hyper-local papers (online & print) including The Baltimore Sun, Capital-Gazette, Towson Times, The Aegis, Carroll County Times, Columbia Flier, among others.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Trif Alatzas, Publisher
- Sam Davis, Managing Editor/Audience
- Kalani Gordon, Director/Audience & Analytics
- Kamau High, Content Editor for Features & Emerging News
- Jay Judge, Director of content/community news & market editor
- Anne Tallent, Director of Content/News
- Ellen Fishel, Senior Content Editor for Emerging News
- Sharon Nevins, VP Advertising
*More to be announced!
Please Note: This program is limited to 45 people. Due to limited seating, guests of members will be charged the member rate.