Join our distinguished network of innovators known not only for their commitment to patients, but their passion for groundbreaking research. Exciting discoveries happen every day with our advanced technology, extensive array of benefits and rewarding educational opportunities that keep our employees growing together. Our focus is on taking care of patients, employees, and our community. You can make an impact within UMMS and advance your career in ways you’d never imagine.
Isn’t it time to ….Be a Part of Something Greater!
Under direction from the Vice President of System Marketing and Brand Strategy,
- Oversees, plans and directs the day-to-day marketing and communications operations for UMMS and its local organizations
- Plans, executes and evaluates comprehensive marketing and communications programs that reinforce the mission of UMMS and local organization.
- Provides executive communication counsel to and acts as a member of the leadership team.
- Areas of responsibility include marketing, media relations, internal and external communication, publications, website management, graphic design, issue and crisis management and community relations.
- Supervises department staff.
What You Need to Be Successful:
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in marketing, business administration or a health related field required, or equivalent knowledge obtained through experience.
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience in marketing, preferably in a health care related field.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible experience in managing and directing staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.