Career Opportunity – Social Media & Content Specialist
The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore is looking for a social media maven and marketing content writer to join our fast-paced marketing team. Through photography, videography and copy, our team conceptualizes and executes campaigns that align with the mission and vision of the organization.
You will be responsible for creating compelling, impactful, engaging digital and print content for a large and varied audience. You are also the organization’s eyes and ears on the organic social landscape, keeping the rest of the department abreast of social trends and chatter, and are the key driver of engagement.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO…
* Devise content strategies to grow and engage our audience.
* Create/edit visual and written content for various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) that reflect the spirit, vision, mission and voice of our brand.
* Draft tight, engaging copy for short and long-format marketing vehicles (email marketing, website, blog and other printed marketing collateral).
* Craft fresh, compelling headlines and advertising campaigns.
* Proofread short and long-form copy for grammar, punctuation and spelling to ensure it is error free.
* Be part of the team that tells the brand story through video and photo content acquisition and production.
* Track key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis, providing regular platform metrics and competitive analysis to evolve strategy and develop content recommendations.
* Work collaboratively with digital marketers, graphic designers, marketing managers and other professionals in order to meet organizational goals.
WE’D LOVE TO CHAT IF YOU ARE OR HAVE…
* A college graduate with at least 3+ years of experience.
* Quick learner who proactively owns the role.
* Strong writer – able to take on different styles of writing and different voices. Creative, analytical, and driven with strong attention to detail.
* The ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
* The ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan.
* Open to feedback, always willing to learn without an ego.
* Quick thinker and problem solver.
* Natural researcher, always reading, always on top of the newest industry knowledge.
* A sense of humor.
* Please provide samples of your work. Email to [email protected]
Qualified candidates should apply at http://bit.ly/SocialMediaContentSpecialist.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER