Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting leadership in the development of public relations plans and strategies that facilitate communication of the organization’s message to internal and external public. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Coordinates trade/industry relations and interfaces with all professional associations.
- Prepares and provides media relations with social media updates and releases of newsworthy information in accordance with direction from senior leadership.
- Arranges interviews and coordinates with organizational functions such as Media, Community Relations, Consumer Relations and Governmental Relations.
- Coordinates political campaign relations, interest-group representation, conflict mediation and employee and investor relations.
- Drafts press releases and contacts people in the media who might print or broadcast material related to the Company.
- Arranges and conducts PR programs; maintains relationships between third party organizations and the public.
- Sets up speaking engagements and often prepares speeches for company officials.
- Represents employers at community projects.
- Prepares annual reports and writes proposals for various projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
Drive results and growth.
Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Click Here for more information!