At Lyft, community is who we are, it’s what we do, and it’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community, by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members belong.
Lyft is looking for a motivated, creative and highly organized Senior Marketing Associate to join our Baltimore team. In this role, you will help build and scale marketing efforts at a local level. You will also help with executing grassroots marketing initiatives that build the Lyft brand and help Lyft grow its brand and business. Expect to join a vibrant, energetic team in our Baltimore office.
- Generate original ideas for, and fully execute, interesting and brand-relevant campaigns to build the Lyft brand and delight passengers and drivers (guerrilla, interactive setups, contests, games, Instagrammable moments etc.)
- Build and execute partnerships with local businesses and organizations that help Lyft achieve its brand goals
- Proactively identify areas for growing Lyft across the Baltimore region and own growth initiatives from ideation through execution and measurement
- Own logistical operations of pickup and dropoff areas, wayfinding signage, in-app notifications and other experiential onsite activations at partner events
- Document campaigns and events with beautiful photos and data-centric recaps to determine event effectiveness
- Take ownership of maintaining and growing our high quality local brand ambassador program in Baltimore and the surrounding area
- Schedule, support, pay and manage communications with ambassadors using internal systems
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably within Marketing, PR, Communications or similar field)
- Highly organized and able to manage multi-pronged projects with excellence
- 3+ years of marketing experience, experience in a startup environment is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of the Baltimore community (top events, venues, hotels, associations, nonprofits, neighborhoods, etc.)
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you love talking to people, creating partnership and maintaining relationships
- Ability to work occasional late/odd/weekend hours depending on event needs
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience contributing social media and blog content on behalf of a business
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and independently, as well as take direction from managers well
- Ability to multi-task and use both sides of your brain
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.