This new member of Vitamin, the digital+ PR agency, brings superior and proven account and project management skills to the table, along with a commitment to client service that is second to none. It’s the person who stands as a shining star when leading a project independently, but also brings fresh, innovative and productive ideas to our team and the collaborative culture Vitamin is known for.
Our new Senior Account Manager knows and thrives in the agency environment, with significant experience in the development of integrated, results-oriented marketing and communications strategies, campaigns and programs. They have an extraordinary ability to think strategically and long-term, while simultaneously responding to critical, time-sensitive issues.
It’s the person everyone turns to for a solution, or direction on how to find one. It’s the self-proclaimed perfectionist who pays attention to every little detail and knows first-hand just how important clear communication, solid time management, and exceptional organizational skills are. Plus, we can count on this person to be immediately responsive to our client’s every need, from simple to complex. Every day, our Senior Account Manager demonstrates what it means to think, connect, and deliver.
Is it you? We hope so. Apply, and let’s find out!
- An innate ability to “just get it” and run with the ball.
- Natural instinct for keeping clients and agency team members informed.
- Proven experience in account management.
- At least 3 years in the agency environment.
- Strong experience in digital marketing.
- Advanced ability to manage all the moving pieces of integrated marketing and communications strategies, campaigns, and programs, including: social media, email marketing, SEO/SEM, advertising, media buys, etc.
- Ability to lead client meetings, internal team meetings and day-to-day client-agency interactions with little to no management and oversight.
- A passion for diving into client industries and becoming the agency’s subject matter authority on all aspects impacting marketing (climate, competition, service/product positioning, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability and desire to work both independently as well as in a collaborative, team-based environment at both the agency and in client settings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute integrated marketing and communications strategies, campaigns and programs in alignment with client goals, audiences and messaging.
- Collaborate with client’s internal stakeholders as well as Vitamin’s leadership and tactical implementation team to evaluate ideas and execute best practices or ideal solutions.
- Think critically to successfully deliver client work that requires only top-level support from senior leadership and minimal internal revisions.
- Plan and lead meetings and conference calls to launch, progress and close projects.
- Manage the creation and editing of compelling, original content for a variety of platforms, including print and digital formats (ad copying, editorial, web, social, press releases, email marketing, etc.). Your ability to create the content yourself is a bonus.
- Develop and present project creative briefs.
- Manage client budgets and billing.
- Develop and/or manage existing systems to track, monitor and report progress and ROI.
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of medical, dental and vision; 401(k) with employer match; 3-week vacation to start with escalation; Summer Fridays, Takeout Tuesday; Mental Health Days, and much more beyond those “standard” employment benefits. Some of the perks our team appreciates the most, and gets super excited about include:
- Location: the opportunity to work in an exciting location, in office space that is warm, inviting, and inspiring. Our office is positioned just one short block from the Creative Alliance, which is buzzing weekly with new art exhibitions, dance and music performances, movie showings, poetry readings, educational programs and other events that will keep any creative person’s heart content.
- Work Environment: Most days, we’ve got the music pumping. And while we work hard, we also realize taking breathers throughout the day is not only necessary, but also gives us the chance to build personal relationships with those we work with side-by side. Plus, we know these little breathers ultimately make us more productive.
- Parking: It’s plentiful, and it’s free.
- Daily Style: We believe comfort is key and encourage you to dress in a way that is polished and professional for meetings, and work-appropriate the rest of the time.
- Coffee is Key: We know it, and you know it. If you’re a coffee aficionado like many of us, you’ll quickly join the daily grind at our QuickMill Anita espresso machine.
- Lunchtime Options: We’re a quick hop, skip, or jump away from some pretty cool and eclectic hot spots, from Canton Square and Patterson Park to local favorites like Atwater’s, DiPasquale’s, Matthew’s Pizza, and Snake Hill Tavern. We love food!
- Bragging Rights: We crank out award-winning work. And at the end of the day, when your name is on it, you can say you were part of making it all happen.
If what you’ve read seems to be the opportunity you’ve been searching for, please, reach out and let us know. We encourage you to submit your resume, a few writing samples, and your salary requirements to us via email at [email protected], with “I Want to Be Your Senior Account Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls, please. But we promise we’ll get back to you if we see a good fit!
Wondering what Vitamin is all about? We are a Baltimore-based agency, delivering deeply branded integrated marketing-communications solutions for clients who need and want to bring their unique differences to life digitally and beyond. Growing and evolving each and every day for more than 15 years, we manage only the best, most collaborative and high-performing client-agency relationships. We develop and deliver strategies, campaigns and programs that aren’t just out of the box; they’re nowhere near the box. They lead to trackable, measurable results that make us, as well as the clients we serve, extremely proud. That said, when the time comes for us to recruit new talent to join our tight-knit team, we are looking for the best of the best. It’s what we want and absolutely need, and it’s what our clients demand.