Are you a dynamic marketing professional with experience crafting and coordinating marketing strategies across all media channels? Are you skilled in branding, public relations, and communications that engage diverse audiences? Jewish Community Services (JCS) is seeking an experienced marketing professional for a full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) Marketing Manager position in their Park Heights location. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving and supporting marketing and communications initiatives to increase community awareness of and engagement with our programs and services. Qualified candidates will demonstrate collaboration and leadership, and strong desire to work for an organization committed to helping people improve their lives.
- Work with Marketing Team members, key agency staff, and external partners to develop and implement marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns
- Coordinate Marketing Team’s projects and activities
- Ensure brand messages are consistent and align with agency mission, vision, and values
- Coordinate timely publication of blogs and other promotional pieces, providing consultation and assistance to staff with planning, writing, and editing high-quality, compelling content
- Develop copy for collateral, press releases, ads, and electronic newsletters
- Collaborate with relevant staff in developing print, social media, digital and video materials related to agency services, programs and special events
- Present ideas, strategies, and final deliverables to internal and external teams, including senior leadership
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with print, digital, and broadcast media outlets to obtain positive media coverage and solicit utilization of staff expertise in features
- Coordinate agency’s internal media team providing staff with media training and practice opportunities and preparing staff in advance of a print or on-air interview
- Assist with planning, promoting, and coordinating select events
- Supervise one or more members of Marketing Team in specific functions
- Maintain and analyze marketing metrics to track results and recommend changes to strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Ensure operation of marketing unit within established budget guidelines
- Represent agency at community events as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in strategic marketing field
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and grammatical skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Proficiency in executing a broad array of marketing strategies across multiple channels, including online and social media
- Strong project and time management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Ability to think “big picture” as well as attend to detailed, day-to-day work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a highly collaborative team
- Outcomes-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and WordPress
Additional qualities of value:
- Established press and media contacts
- Video production skills
- Experience with SEO, Adobe Creative Suite, and Constant Contact
- Non-profit experience
JCS offers the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid LTD, Life, and AD&D; 401K retirement plan (with employer match!), supplemental ancillary plans, short term disability, and free JCC membership (taxes apply).
Qualified Applicants should apply via: http://bit.ly/JCSMarketingManager (preferably). Or send to: Human Resources, Jewish Community Services. 5750 Park Heights Avenue Baltimore, MD 21215. Or fax resume to 443.200.6108.
All opportunities at JCS are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of criminal background clearances, drug test, and degree and/or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Jewish Community Services (JCS) is a non-profit human service agency that provides programs and services to support meeting basic needs for economic sufficiency; living independently; achieving mental health and competence; and feeling supported by and connected to the Jewish community in ways that are meaningful. To learn more about Jewish Community Services, visit www.jcsbaltimore.org.