Congratulations! You’ve just become a member of the Baltimore Public Relations Council. We look forward to networking with you. The information below will help you make the most of this website.
New User Checklist
Take a moment to complete the following steps.
- Edit your profile – You can visit your profile by clicking on your name on the upper right corner of this page. Once on your profile page, you can click Profile > Edit to update your information.
- Add a profile photo – On the profile page, you also have the ability to update your avatar photo. Just click on Change Avatar and you’ll be taken to a page where you can upload a photo. If you have a Gravatar.com account linked to your email, it will show up automatically.
- Friend others – Visit the Member Directory and click ‘Add Friend’ next to others that you may know. It’s a great way to start networking on our website.
- Join a Group – Groups are a fantastic way to get more involved with the Baltimore PR Council. Visit our groups page and click “Join Group’ to get started.
- Create A New Message Board Post – Visit the BPRC forums and start a new thread introducing yourself to others or discuss a topic of interest.