Abel Communications, one of Baltimore’s most dynamic PR firms, is seeking a Content Creator. The Content Creator will work with our Creative Lead and account teams to develop top-notch creative for our clients.
The right candidate for this position will have impeccable graphic design chops with some experience in other disciplines to boot. You will thrive here if you’re energized by a high-performance, collaborative environment, and are willing to take risks and color outside the lines. You’ll be working in tandem with our Creative Lead to develop multi-channel content marketing campaigns from strategy to execution so a love of language and an ability to draft catchy copy would be a plus. Experience with, or interest in, video editing and mograph design preferred but not necessary.
- Brainstorm and help develop creative campaign ideas that cut through the noise
- Create technically excellent, on-brief designs for everything from branding projects to print collateral
- Support team with detail-oriented workflow and asset management
- Research and familiarize yourself with client industries to align content with business goals
- Perform competitor and industry research, documenting your discoveries
- Show up with fresh thinking and a willingness to take risks
- Work under strict deadlines and navigate feedback from multiple stakeholders, including clients, team members and agency leaders
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design or adjacent discipline
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates technical mastery of design principles
- A command of creative software: some or all of Adobe CC, presentation software like Keynote and PPT
- A knowledge of contemporary trends and an intuitive understanding of how to make the most of them without becoming cliché
- A desire/ability to self-direct and to learn new skills at an agency that is fast-paced and always growing.
The Content Creator role is an entry-level, full time position with a competitive salary. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and portfolio with relevant work samples to email@example.com with subject line: Content Creator Candidate.